23 October 2009

Friday Freebie: Autumn Bike Flowers


To celebrate that it's FRIDAY I'm giving away a bike corsage made with the rest of the flowers from my helmet spray. It's not terribly well-made, it just ties on with a red ribbon, but it's free to the first person who emails me with the understanding that you'll send a photo of the flowers on your bike to be published here on the blog. Please, responders located in North America only.

Today was a fun bike ride because Obama is coming to town to give a talk on energy. MIT is in a flurry of excited preparations, I even saw people wearing suits today! I'm gratified to report that while they have barricades up everywhere, they are NOT impeding the bike lanes.

If you're interested in Obama's address, more information is available on the MIT website.

autumn leaves bike

6 comments:

Velouria said...

That is so nice of you to offer. I am guessing that I am way too late, and besides there are more deserving new readers - but what a pretty arrangement for the person who gets it!

Judy H said...

I need flowers for my bike!

Judy H said...

forgot to say you can see my bike as the header for my blog www.knottyneedle.blogspot.com
it gets hauled up and down 2 flights of stairs with about 50 pounds of books/keep me entertained at work stuff/lunch/coffee in the baskets.

Anonymous said...

The Autumn Bike Flowers are quite colorful, but relatively insignificant next to the spectacular hair.
Respectfully,

Irish Marine

katie said...

just wanted to say---i love your blog. i'm currently living abroad in a city where biking would be deadly and things in general are very different. whenever i need a little reminder of home and bikes/style i miss, i hope on over to your blog. when i get back to the states (don't know when), i'll be back on my bike for sure :)

Charlotte said...

Thank you all, sometimes this bike blogging gets mundane but your kind comments help keep it fun!